Are you dependent on a wheelchair or are you unable to use public transport because of your handicap? Do you keep asking yourself whether there is help or financial support for this, or have you still not found the right advice center?
Then you are exactly right with the company SBS Fahrdienst München GmbH!
My name is Michael Pixner and I am a wheelchair user myself. Since June 2021 I have been employed in office management at SBS Fahrdienst. In addition, I am responsible for all questions regarding the mobility aid of the district of Upper Bavaria.
I would be happy to answer the most frequently asked questions about mobility aid:
- Who can get mobility assistance in Munich?
- Which trips are mobility aids available for and which are not?
- What is the budget for the wheelchair transport service?
- What rules still apply to receiving mobility assistance?
- How do I fill out the forms correctly?
This service is free of charge and non-binding for you.
you can reach me from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on 0173/9490802 or by email at email@example.com.
look forward to meeting you !
Yours Michael Pixner