Private Accessible Mount Jenner Driving Tour
Experience breathtaking views from the Jenner Observation Deck! The completely newly built cable car with the mountain station at 1800 meters not only offers a phenomenal view of the Berchtesgaden mountains but also a rich breakfast and a hearty main menu in the Jenneralm!
Combine your trip with a walk at the nearby Lake Königssee, to the Eagle’s Nest or a visit to a local schnapps distillery.
Get ready for a full-day excursion with spectacular views of the Bavarian Alps. This unforgettable tour starts at your hotel in the Munich area and includes a wheelchair-accessible vehicle transfer to Schönau next to Lake Königssee. Arrived at the parking lot we change the vehicle. With the newly built and barrier-free cable car we go up to the mountain “Jenner”.
The viewing platform and the restaurant are fully accessible. From the viewing platform you can reach (unfortunately not wheelchair accessible) the summit cross of the Jenner with the legendary “Königsblick” on the Königssee in about 15 minutes on foot!
From the viewing platform you can reach (unfortunately not wheelchair accessible) the summit cross of the Jenner with the legendary Königssee view of the Königssee in about 15 minutes on foot! Combine your trip with a walk at the nearby Königssee, the Eagle’s Nest or a visit to a local distillery.
Accessibility Jenner ♿♿♿
- Disabled parking space (parking permit required) directly at the cable car
- Barrier-free access to the ticket office
- Disabled toilets at the valley station and in the restaurant at the mountain station
- Barrier-free cable car (staff will help you get on)
- Barrier-free viewing platform and restaurant at the mountain station
- Access to the summit cross and the Königssee view is not possible with a wheelchair!
- Meeting point: Pick up and drop off in front of your Hotel in Munich
- Meeting time: between 8 and 9 am in the morning
- Tour Duration: 7 – 8 hours
- extendable to other destinations
- Type of wheelchairs: Manual Wheelchairs and Electric Wheelchairs
- Accessible vehicle: maximum 2 wheelchair user and 6 persons
- Mount Jenner is all year long open
- Entrance Tickets for cable car, snacks & meals: not included
- Cool softdrinks inside the car: included
Photo Jenner viewing platform: (c) Philipp Drabinski