Salzburg – Private Accessible Driving Tour
Salzburg (UNESCO World Heritage) is the fourth largest city in Austria and the capital of the federal state of Salzburg. From princely to urban, the city of Mozart is as wonderfully rich in contrast as the people of Salzburg themselves – close to home but cosmopolitan and down-to-earth. The city is the birthplace of the 18th-century composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and is known for its attractive surroundings and scenic Alpine backdrop.
But also world-famous as the setting for the classic film “The Sound of Music“. For the more than 300,000 fans of the film who arrive every year, in addition to the Mirabell Gardens, Felsenreitschule and Leopoldskron Palace, Mozart is practically just a “treat”.
Combine your trip to Hohensalzburg Fortress with a stroll through the historic old town, a walk to Mirabell Palace and Mirabell Gardens, visit Mozart’s birthplace in Getreidegasse, see the city’s landmarks, Residenzplatz, Residenzbrunnen and Salzburg Cathedral ! Can also be combined with Herrenchiemsee Palace or Eagle’s Nest.
- Easy to handle cobblestones in the old town
- Cable car to the fortress is barrier-free, as is the viewing platform and the restaurant
- the castle complex is not barrier-free
- Mozart’s birthplace is not barrier-free
- the Palace park and the Marble Hall of Mirabell Palace are accessible
- The Mönchsberg 32 restaurant (incl. barrier-free toilet) is barrier-free accessible by elevator
- Meeting point: Pick up and drop off in front of your Hotel in Munich
- Meeting time: between 8 and 9 am in the morning
- Tour Duration: 10 hours
- Extendable to other destinations
- A manual wheelchair can be borrowed from us on request
- Accessible vehicle: maximum 2 wheelchair user and 6 persons
- Entrance Tickets, snacks & meals: not included
- Cool softdrinks inside the car: included
Photo Kapitelplatz in Salzburg (c) Tourismus Salzburg, Breitegger Günter