Salzburg – Private Accessible Driving Tour
Salzburg (UNESCO World Heritage) is the fourth largest city in Austria and the capital of the federal state of Salzburg. From princely to urban, the city of Mozart is as wonderfully rich in contrast as the people of Salzburg themselves – close to home but cosmopolitan and down-to-earth. The city is the birthplace of the 18th-century composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and is known for its attractive surroundings and scenic Alpine backdrop.
But also world-famous as the setting for the classic film “The Sound of Music“. For the more than 300,000 fans of the film who arrive every year, in addition to the Mirabell Gardens, Felsenreitschule and Leopoldskron Palace, Mozart is practically just a “treat”.
Combine your trip to Hohensalzburg Fortress with a stroll through the historic old town, a walk to Mirabell Palace and Mirabell Gardens, visit Mozart’s birthplace in Getreidegasse, see the city’s landmarks, Residenzplatz, Residenzbrunnen and Salzburg Cathedral ! Can also be combined with Herrenchiemsee Palace or Eagle’s Nest.
♿ Special: Sets of “Sound of Music”
Embark on a truly unique city tour that not only showcases the picturesque sights from the filmmusical “The Sound of Music” but also provides accessible access for all visitors. Our tour is designed to create an unforgettable experience for every guest.
Immerse yourself in the enchanting world of “The Sound of Music” and discover the breathtaking filming locations of this iconic movie. Our accessible city tour ensures that everyone can experience the beauty of Salzburg’s landscapes and historic sites.
Our comfortable vehicles are specially equipped to cater to individuals with diverse mobility needs. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff ensures that you feel comfortable and well-cared-for throughout the entire tour.
Experience the majestic hills, green meadows, and iconic buildings that formed the backdrop for “The Sound of Music.” From Mirabell Gardens to Nonnberg Abbey – each stop on our tour is a step back into the magical world of Maria and the von Trapp family.
Seize this opportunity to witness Salzburg in all its glory without compromising on comfort and accessibility. Book your tickets now for the accessible city tour and let yourself be enchanted by the music, history, and beauty of this unique city! Combine it with an excursion to St. Gilgen and Hallstatt!
Possible stops on the tour:
- Hohensalzburg Fortress
- Mirabell Palace & Mirabell Gardens
- Hellbrunn Palace & Gazebo (Pavilion)
- Leopoldskron Palace
- Nonnberg Abbey
- Salzburg Residence & Residence Fountain
- Frohnburg Palace
- St. Gilgen
- Easy to handle cobblestones in the old town
- Cable car to the fortress is barrier-free, as is the viewing platform and the restaurant
- the castle complex is not barrier-free
- Mozart’s birthplace is not barrier-free
- the Palace park and the Marble Hall of Mirabell Palace are accessible
- The Mönchsberg 32 restaurant (incl. barrier-free toilet) is barrier-free accessible by elevator
- Meeting point: Pick up and drop off in front of your Hotel in Munich
- Meeting time: between 8 and 9 am in the morning
- Tour Duration: 10 hours
- Extendable to other destinations
- A manual wheelchair can be borrowed from us on request
- Accessible vehicle: maximum 2 wheelchair user and 6 persons
- Entrance Tickets, snacks & meals: not included
- Cool softdrinks inside the car: included
Photo Kapitelplatz in Salzburg (c) Tourismus Salzburg, Breitegger Günter