Lake Tegernsee – Private accessible trip
Experience the picturesque beauty of the Bavarian Alps on a barrier-free excursion to Lake Tegernsee and create unforgettable memories! Join us on a wonderful half-day trip with a boat ride, where you can admire the breathtaking landscape and stunning mountains surrounding the lake.
Two ships on Lake Tegernsee are equipped with facilities for individuals with disabilities and are utilized for the extensive round trip. This comprehensive journey takes us from Tegernsee to Rottach-Egern, Bad Wiessee, Kaltenbrunn, and Gmund, before returning to Tegernsee. Afterwards, you’ll have the opportunity to indulge in hearty and sweet delicacies from the region at Bräustüberl Tegernsee. By the way, the Tegernsee Bräustüberl is one of Bavaria’s most renowned taverns!
An extensive stroll along Lake Tegernsee offers breathtaking views at various spots, with additional options for a coffee break along the way. The starting point is flexible, allowing you to choose from various parking lots and access points in all the towns.
Don’t miss out on the unparalleled beauty of the Bavarian Alps on a barrier-free excursion to Lake Tegernsee, where you can make cherished memories. Book your adventure today and let yourself be enchanted by the captivating scenery and unique charm of this region!
Accessibility Tegernsee ♿♿♿
Disabled parking spaces near the piers (parking permit required)
- Access to the ships MS Tegernsee and MS Rottach-Egern at a slight angle via a wheelchair-friendly transition bridge
- Accessible with manual wheelchairs and electric wheelchairs up to 80 cm wide
- The saloon on the main deck and the open spaces in the fore ship area are steplessly accessible
- Disabled toilet on board
- Disabled toilets at the jetties
- The Bräustüberl Tegernsee is also barrier-free accessible (reservation is recommended)
- Meeting point: pick-up and drop-off in the city of Munich
- Start: between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m
- Tour duration: 4 – 5 hours
- Accessible vehicle: maximum 4 wheelchair users and 2 people or maximum 2 wheelchair users and 6 people
- late March to late October
- Tickets and meals: not included
*Photo Spring at Lake Tegernsee, (c) Der Tegernsee, Dietmar Denger